- Books- Goodnight Dorm Room was just published and is full of great advice for new college students. Also, check out Harlan Cohen's "The Naked Roommate" and Paula Franzese's "A Short Happy Guide to Being a College Student". And for the parents of those graduates...The Goodbye Year.
- Games- Board games like Loaded Questions, Scattergories, SmartAss, Pictionary and Catch Phrase are great ice-breakers for meeting new people.
- Gift Cards- A few gift cards from restaurants near
- College Spiritwear- A t-shirt, sweatshirt, sweat pants, shorts, pajamas or other college apparel will be worn regularly. Kidoodles Inc has lots of personalized collegiate gifts.
- Art for dorm walls- This Signable Wall Canvas is a great memento from home, or try some "peel and stick" art or wallpaper to personalize and beautify those cinder block walls.
- This Puzzle Piece Key Chain would make a sweet gift for a group of
Do you have any favorite gift ideas?